Emploi Accessible Travailleur Handicapé RQTH Sb Partner Acceleration
SB Partner Acceleration Specialist With English and French
offre publiée le 24/06/2022
offre publiée le 24/06/2022
59 - Nord
Type de Contrat
Informatique - Télécoms - Multimédia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. Operations is one of four services that make up Accenture – the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.Do you…
- Want to work in Technology with some of the biggest household names in the industry?
- Do you have the desire to develop a life-long career in one of the market’s fastest growing software, IT, and technology hardware market?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to begin or continue your career in cutting edge hardware and software technology solutions & professional services sales.
- Engage the identified Partners and their sellers on a weekly basis to drive Client’s mindshare and enablement on Client’s offers to uncover new opportunities or up-sell/ cross-sell.
- Work with Client’s sales teams to develop the processes required for all aspects of the reseller engagement model as well as deliver sales and marketing programs targeted for the resellers.
- Work to drive Client’s offer creation and acceleration within the selected partner's sales portfolio including driving sales & marketing campaigns, creation and execution, and partner/customer webinars and demos.
- Work with local Client’s distributors to align on sales engagements into the defined partner list to drive growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in the IT industry.
- 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- University Degree level qualification preferred.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Strategic thinking about the business.
- Identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to the region through distribution and assigned partners.
- Ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions and partners.
- The position will require working remotely, so the individual must be proactive, self-motivated, creative, and flexible.
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Small business market networking technology product knowledge preferred.
- High level of skill in all areas of communications, organization, presentations, and time management.
- Availability to travel when required
- Languages: French
Je postuleJe vais être redirigé vers le site de Accenture